Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Not Wheres Waldo...FIND JUDY!! (details inside)

   During my venture to "The Rustic Redhead" somehow the game came along called..."Find Judy".
Here's how it will go...everyday I will post a picture of Judy...hiding somewhere in a photo...it could be a peek...or she could blend into items! YOU NEVER KNOW!! Every month...the person who has found JUDY in the picture the most and commented on each picture with the correct answer...gets a AMAZING prize. I have great people I network with you never know what you could receive from discounts, to gift certificates, to a basket full of goodies. My loves out of state this also applies to you!! All I will need is address for your shipment. SO saddle up and lets begin...(giggles)


4 comments:

  1. She is wearing the black hat with pink flowers peeking over the desk! :)

    -Rachel Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok my bad I think that is a butterfly on the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAhahaha!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Love Judy even more!

    ReplyDelete