Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Support your fellow artists! Introducing Amber..

I love supporting another striving makeup artist. I have watched Miss Amber for a little over a year now and her work is growing. I had to find out more about this lovely artist.

Well,hello lovely lady! Tell me five fun facts about you?
I love to rescue animals, I make really cool cakes, My FAVORITE color is purple!, I like to sing, and I love coloring hair!


Q.Amber, how many friends have to received through Facebook?
I have met a ton of new friends from Facebook


Q.Where do you call home?
Arlington, TX (home of the Dallas Cowboys! hehe)

Dallas Cowboy FAN huh?+10 cool points
RIGHT ON!

Q.What brought you into the makeup world?

I have played in my mothers makeup every since i can remember but i got really into in 09 after i had my son i was going through a depression and it was a way to escape my thoughts and just be artistic.


Q.Was their any other makeup artists that inspired you?

Yes, I actually watched youtube videos and learned a lot from Queenofblending and Petrilude then I picked up some books from Sam Fine and Kevin Aucoin


Q.Are you self taught? Do you feel YouTube makeup tutorials really help people?

Yes, I am self taught and i do believe youtube is an amazing tool for anybody to learn just about anything they want


Q.What's your biggest accomplishment
you have found in the makeup field?

I would say getting to inspire others is my biggest accomplishment never in a million yrs would i have thought i could help so many and guide women on how to do certain looks and tricks that i have learned! It makes my heart happy to help!

Q.If you could come up with your own quad compact of eyeshadows, what colors would you use to describe your style?
Purple (of course), Hot Pink, Silver, and Turquoise! all of those are bold, daring and bubbly!



Q.Who would be your ideal celebrity client?
I would love to do Mariah Carey's makeup! OMG!!! I would so die!


Q.What's one makeup product you can not live without?
Mascara

Q.Favorite makeup brand?
I dont have a favorite I love to use it all even the 1$ brand :)


Q.Which of your many looks is your favorite and why?

My favorite at the moment is when i used purple, black, blue, silver, and pink.



Q.Where can friends view all of your fabulous work? YouTube? Facebook?
YouTube:
www.youtube.com/user/AmberNicoleMakeup ( have a few tutorials)
Facebook www.facebook.com/ambernicolemakeup


Look forward to seeing more creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment