Sunday, August 12, 2012

THERE SHE IS!!!

The "Best OF You" Workshop certainly was a BLAST! Jade Landis from E'lan Salon and Julie Nabours of Jewels Avenue Photography and myself all gathered ready to rock the world.
It was fun to start the night off...but of course first we had to have a drink. Well at least I DID...(smh)
Soon everyone started showing and the party was on. To do the demonstrations Jade and I turned Julie into a beautiful two face..(as she called herself)
I love when I apply my magic!! Watching people turn into little vixens makes me job all worth while.
To start out Ms. Jade began class explaining how to create volume and beautiful luscious beach waves.
As, I stepped to do my fabulous lesson. I believe I played peek-a-boo!!
(first you cover your eyes)
(PEEKABOO)
I'm unsure...Julie looks intrigued though. My demonstration was a deep seductive smoky eye.
We were lucky enough to touch all of the clients present. Jade showed some amazing braid techniques. Everyone knows Pinterest is all about creative ways to wear braid headbands and such.
I believe the night was very successful. I had a friend whom I have not seen since 9th grade in Alaska attend. It was so amazing to have someone from my past come and support. Look forward to the professional photos we took with Jewels Avenue. I'm sure they will be so classic. Keep a close eye out for http://blog.jewelsavenuephoto.com/ she will be posting pictures. Plus, her work is completely worth watching.
As we end...I BID you all A-DU (meaning til we meet again)
I CANT BEHAVE when a camera pops out!!
Love, B.A.D XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment