Monday, September 10, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself

Those who are interested in knowing the mad woman behind all this madness.
Allow me to introduce myself I'm Brie Breezy...enjoy the ride 😏


How did you arrive at running this business? What path brought you here?

A. I don't know that I would call it a business. My job is my passion, since I can remember I have played with hairstyles. Makeup to me is like painting..every client is a new blank canvas! Each piece is one of a kind.

What are you known for professionally? What do you have a knack for?

A. Some would say I'm known for my "sweet" personality. I'm pretty sure I am known for my initials being B.A.D (pretty unique I know). Plus, my hands have a tendency to be a bit creative!

What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? What do your ideal clients say about you?

A.I feel one of the best problems I solve is teaching women it's okay to wear color. You can turn a hot pink into something classy, sounds challenging but its true. One of my recent clients Susan Hamrick had just had her third brain surgery. She informed me that I made her feel amazing, every time she speaks of me I know her words are sincere. She holds a spot in my heart.


Who have you worked with in the past? And what have you done for them?

A. I have worked with numerous professionals . I learned a lot from each individual, I have truly been blessed to have learned from the best. Along my adventure I have kept a pretty impressive portfolio to track my progress. I have been behind the scenes beauty wise, I help create art pieces for photographers and the everyday woman.

What are you most passionate about professionally? What most excites you about your work & the contribution you can make?

A. The look my clients get when they see the transformation. Sometimes, it's often shocking I love putting a little sass to them. Finally, the sex drives are turned up and they feel so womanly yet admirable. Its a amazing feeling knowing I brought happiness to my clientele!

What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about?

A. Being a mother, daughter and positive influence for society in general. I enjoy creating breath taking art pieces on my clients. Specially ones who rarely apply makeup, soon as they finally stand in front of the mirror the expressions are rewarding. What can't I stop talking about? Halloween is coming up, I am excited to see all the surprises my clients will be.

Where can we find you when you’re not working? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend or a Sunday afternoon?

A. Curled up cuddling in my sweet animal print sheets with my daughter watching movies! Shopping online, Maybe? Sometimes, I paint. I often dip my toes in all kinds of creative fields.

How long have you been doing what you do?

A. I know you have been told to never ask a woman her age. So, I'm going to say around ten years.

Where did you grow up and why aren’t you there now?

A. Total Army brat, my youth years were spend in Texas. Beginning teenager years beautiful Alaska then, after my Sweet 16 I crashed into the dry Arizona.
I am currently back in the Great State of Texas, I returned home.p


What would be impossible for you to give up?

A. My headphones...I love to drown my thoughts with music. Liquid eyeliner..I feel nude without my cat eyes. Sharpie pens..( I'm always writing things or doodling) MY MAKEUP COLLECTION OF COURSE...I would die without my 30 pound luggage lol.
But, most importantly the ONE thing I could never give up on....is my daughter.



How do you want to be remembered?

A. Wow, I suppose creative, a laugh that's hard to forget, for my sense of humor, my huge heart on my sleeve. Long as someone always remembers me I do believe I will be satisfied.


Anything else you’d like to tell people about yourself?

A. Thanks for everyone's support. I read every email and see every post. It means alot!! I hope you beautify the world...look out everyone needs a little B.A.D in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment