Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall 2012 bringing in the Goth

What fashion trends do we have to look forward to in Fall 2012?
Many trends have come and gone for centuries. Repetition of generations! Some decisions we may have regretted then they came back to haunt us! I swore I would never go through the Eighties neon splash. Later, I found myself eating my own words. Luckily I learned to enjoy neon tones properly.
From Harpers Bazaar to the runway of Versace and Givenchy;Fall of 2012 has a fabulous goth touch.
Look out for all of the following words that are commonly used with all fashion media: Geometric Eyeliner, Blunt Bangs and Dramatic Red Lips,Retro Bouffants,Weathered Cheeks, Wind Swept Hair.
All photos below should answer-your questions!
How you feel about all the deep pigments and volumized styled hair? Are you looking forward to this Fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment